We can help you improving your smile!
- Porcelain veneers are fine coverings placed on the front of the teeth to improve their colour, shape and position.
- Crowns mainly serve to protect teeth which have suffered some destruction (by decay or trauma).
- They are very esthetic because they can reflect light similarly to real enamel.
- These are porcelain fillings, which are more durable than composite and very esthetic.
Replacement of missing teeth
- To obtain an attractive smile, needless to say every missing tooth must be replaced.
- Several techniques exist for this purpose. Read more about Dentoruology and Implantology.
Regain a whiter and brighter smile! Our techniques are safe, comfortable and effective.
- REGULAR WHITENING
Regular whitening is done at home with custom-made trays. The treatment takes longer, but is more stable.
- WHITENING IN THE TREATMENT ROOM
Whitening in the treatment room (1 hour) is done on hand at the dental office. It is faster but requires stabilization with trays (at home)