Did you know that prevention is the only way to avoid cavities and gum diseases?
- See the dentist for regular checkups
- Brush your teeth 2 to 4 times a day
- Use dental floss 3 to 7 times a week
- Maintain a healthy diet by eating properly (snacking and juices cause demineralization of enamel)
- Watch out for certain drugs (and certain diseases) which can influence the quality and quantity of saliva.
- Brush your teeth twice a day from the time the first tooth appears
- Schedule a dental checkup every 6 months
- Avoid injuries with mouthguards!
- Dental floss is for children too!
- Prevent infant tooth decay by avoiding juice in the baby bottle!
- Healthy snacking: cheese, fruit, vegetables & nuts are good choices!
- Dental sealants protect the grooves in the molars against tooth decay!
- How much toothpaste: the size of a green pea!